Above All things will you put Jesus First

Comments

  1. ABOVE ALL seek Jesus, Put Him first in your life.
    Reverence God, You have not because you ask not.
    Ask The Lord for wisdom knowledge and revelation.
    Jesus is our Lord and Savior. He is our light in the darkness.
    He is able to keep you always . He loves us so much that
    He sacrificed His life so that we may have eternal peace.
    The things on earth are temporary ,but our reward is in heaven.
    Jesus said Be still and know that I am God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above all Put the Lord first because He is the alpha and the omega.
    Jesus is our way maker, promise keeper, and miracle worker.
    I get joy when I think about what he has done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put on your Psalms 91 protection each and every day. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the Lord He is my refuge and my fortress:My God :in Him will I trust.😀
    I will say of the Lord He is my refuge and my fortress:My God :in Him will I trust.😀
    https://twitter.com/LisaRFleetBeli1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!