EVERY TIME I CALL HIS NAME

Every time I call his name, He is there to listen to my plea. I have no rest outside of Thee. The Lord And Savior is The Great I Am who set me free. I will forever kneel and bow toward thee. Whenever I Am lost He help me find my way. He is faithful and true from day to day. He told me to trust and obey . He performs miracles along the way. The Lord God Almighty departed the Red Sea. This is why I serve him because He washed all of my sins away and I will never stray. As long as I have breath. I will honor and praise the Lord because he is merciful. He is my comforter, provider,and my best friend. I will rejoice and serve him till the end. The angels worship him and I do too. For He is such an awesome God who guides  me through. I pray that  you all will seek ye first the kingdom of God and his rightousness and all things will follow. Keep looking forward and do not look back. Our Lord and Savior knows what you lack. He is a just God and a friend in deed to you and to me. Written by Lisa Fleet.





Comments