THE LORD IS AT THE DOOR THE LORD SAID OCCUPY UNTIL HE COME

 THE LORD IS AT THE DOOR. MAY YOUR TEMPLE BE CLEANSED AND FULL OF THE GLORY OF GOD. MAY HIS BEAUTY AND RADIANCE SHINE UPON YOU. I CANNOT PREDICT THE TIME NOR THE HOUR BUT I KNOW THAT WE ALL NEED TO BE PREPARED AND PRAYED UP FOR THE RETURN OF CHRIST. JESUS SAID , OCCUPY UNTIL HE COMES LUKE 19:13 . 

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.



Comments

  1. JESUS SAID BEHOLD I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK REV 3:20 IF ANY MAN HEAR MY VOICE ,AND OPEN THE DOOR ,I WILL COME IN TO HIM,AND WILL SUP WITH HIM AND HIM WITH ME.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!