Monday, May 13, 2024

STRONGHOLD THE LORD IS OUR STRONGHOLD PSALMS 94:22

 But the LORD has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge. PSALMS 94:22

STRONGHOLD-Definition: a stronghold, fortress

Usage: a fortress, strong defense, stronghold. a place that has been fortified so as to protect it against attack:"their mountain strongholds fell to enemy attack"place that has been fortified so as to protect it against attack;1. (Fortifications) a defensible place; fortress
2. major centre or area of predominance

2ND COR. 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses
The power of Midian prevailed against Israel. Because of Midian the sons of Israel made for themselves the dens which were in the mountains and the caves and the strongholds. JUDGES 6:2


2ND SAMUEL 5:9  DAVID lived in the stronghold and called it the city of David. And David built all around from the Millo and inward. 

The unassailable fortifications of your walls He will bring down,
Lay low and cast to the ground, even to the dust. ISAIAH 25:12

My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge;
My savior, You save me from violence.

2ND SAMUEL 22:3

THE LORD IS OUR DEFENCE FROM OUR ENEMIES. HE IS MIGHTY GOD, OUR HELP AND STRENGTH IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. HE IS OUR BATTLEAX . PSALMS 121:5 THE LORD WATCHES OVER YOU-THE LORD IS YOUR SHADE AT YOUR RIGHT HAND. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!